We’ve created modules for the most common ecommerce platforms, as well as help articles to describe the setup process. View all in here
Because each store is unique, and might have different settings, we’ve put here the most common issues and questions about them:
Feed syncronization doesn’t work
- Make sure the URL you have in Feed URL is reachable in your browser and a Forbidden text is displayed. If not please check the path and CMS configurations (redirects, permissions)
- If your plugin allows to save an ApiKey, copy it from your account and save it under plugin/module options.
- If you don’t use the stock management option, you might need to add ?on_stock=off param for the product feed url . Also try with on_stock=on, depending on the version of the module.
- Use Preview Tab to easily see the results. If no results are visible, then Feed parse won’t work.
- Make sure you have Feed Params in place, according to the platform you are using. If not sure, just select the right platform and Save it again.
Product data is not valid
- Prices are not correct. Digits are ignore and prices are hundred times higher. You need to set currency and digits grouping delimiters.
If you see 18829 instead of 188,29 in your feed.
- Special characters are displayed as totally strange characters. You need to set a different encoding. Usually selecting ISO-8859-1 will solve it.
Add To Cart Event is not registered
Because each shop theme might use various CSS selectors for buttons, forms and links, it’s possible that our default values will not be working.
You need to go to Settings -> Account Settings and under the Advanced JS tab you can set those values. Read more in this article
Confirmation Event is not registered
Depending on each module, confirmation event is triggered differently. If you don’t have
Product categories show up as numbers without a title
By default we identify categories using internal ID’s. When those are not available we will use the title of the category as an identifier. If you see id’s in your catalog reports, but you have category titles in the product feed you need to set “update_categories” in the feed params extension and save it. Next feed parse will use the titles and update categories in the reports.
Popup campaigns do not look well on Prestashop
Because the way Prestashop designs it’s checkboxes you need to add noUniform to checkbox&radio class names