It might happen that you set some campaigns and start running them but no emails are being sent. There are a few reasons for this, and here are some details you should check to prevent this issue:
- Make sure the conditions are set correctly, be careful with the use of OR and AND, or any other conditions
- Ex. for OR: Condition A OR Condition B means that A or B should be true for the email to be triggerd
- Ex. for AND: Condition A AND Condition B means that A AND B, both, conditions should be met for the email to be triggered
- If a condition involves selecting Campaign title, make sure you write the title you gave the campaign, ex. User was sent an email -> Campaign title -> New Arivals (this should be a title that you set for a previous campaign)
- Make sure the content has no errors and it is saved
- If you use a tag like **|user.firstname|**, make sure that is not missing any carracters like an *;
- Make sure that you have set the algorithms for the recommended products in the email;
- If you duplicate a campaign, click the duplicated campaign go to edit and save the content of the campaign.
- make sure there are no warning icons, like this one, it usually means you missed a setting or a step in setting up your campaign.
- Make sure your overall email settings are correct in case you chose to set up your own email provider in Settings -> Email settings -> Email provider.
- The users have limits set up by default, which means that a user will NOT receive more than 3 newsletters, in 24 hours, more that 3 transactional email, or more that 3 recurring emails in 24 hours. (Users -> Limits). So pay attention on how many newsletters you send in 24 hours!
- After you set up a campaign and it is ready to go live, send yourself a test the Summary section, just to make sure everything is set right. If you receive an error message when sending the test, revise the aspects mentioned above. If the test went well start the campaign by clicking Start sending and Save.
If you still encounter issues after checking the aspect mentioned above, please contact us!